Welcome To Parkloft Condominium Owners Association
Welcome To Parkloft
Welcome to our Community at Parkloft. This Website was created mainly for Residents and Owners of the Parkloft Condominium Owners Association in order to provide you with more convenience and opportunities to share ideas and information; get news and announcements; access an online resource center for important Association documents; ask questions to the Community Manager; and much more. Residents and Owners, simply click login to access our Association’s Website resources. If you have problems signing in or need to sign up to gain access, please click here and fill out the form on the login page.
We welcome visitors to view our Website to learn about our unique loft tower, close-knit community that we like to call home. Parkloft is located at the epicenter of East Village just 1.5 blocks from Petco Park, 3 blocks from the new Central Public Library, and just a short walk away from a number of Downtown’s major landmarks. This 120 unit, 11-story, concrete building with its brick cladding combines the classic red appeal with contemporary, upscale architectural features. Visitors, we encourage you to view listings of the various lofts for sale and view the photo tour showing various lofts and common area pictures. Please contact your real estate agent to get the most up to date MLS Report.
Residents can enjoy a unique outdoor living space with the large balconies which come standard with natural gas access for barbecuing and large, expansive, high quality Pella windows and balcony doors that allow plenty of natural light to illuminate the interiors of the lofts. On the interior, the lofts have open floor plans which are havens for those who enjoy exploring infinite possibilities with their high ceilings, exposed mechanical’s, and duct-work.
Enjoy Some of Parkloft Amenities:
- Parkloft directly employees an on-site certified Community Manager, Building Engineer, Janitorial, and Front Desk Attendants.
- The Community Manager attends regular Community Manager group meetings and East Village Community meetings.
- 24/7 Front Desk Attendants and security cameras throughout the complex.
- The Front Desk Attendants receive packages that are held in our locked parcel room until residents claim their package(s).
- Each loft has assigned parking located in an easily navigated, spacious garage with convenient semi-private secured storage near your parking space(s).
- Securely locked bike cage available on a first come first serve basis.
- The freight elevator is available to reserve to make moving in or out easy and there is no additional fees except for a deposit that is fully refundable.
- Air conditioned Fitness Center that is equipped with free weights, treadmills, ellipticals, upright bikes, and various strengthening equipment.
- Auto-sorting trash chute on every floor to divide trash and recycle.
- DIRECTV dish installed on the rooftop for residents to sign up without having to add a dish on their balcony.
- An additional Wi-Fi option available for residents to sign up with Webpass to receive 200 Mbps internet connection.
- Free guest parking available for Parkloft residents through SpotShare. SpotShare is an online service that matches your guest parking request with an open spot donated by one of your Parkloft neighbors.
If you have been searching for square footage that resembles those found in sizeable single-family homes combined with the comforts of living in a chic urban tower, Parkloft may be just the place you have been looking for.
Visit us and you will see the difference!
Parkloft Condominium Owners Association
877 Island Avenue
San Diego, CA 92101